Flying with friends on private jets have been a luxury service available only for top 10% of the world. Still, this paradigm gradually changes. The first steps in the flight-sharing industry were made by small airlines that rent private aircraft vessels for scheduled flights on short distances.
JetSuiteX, one of the pioneers in jet flights, currently has three terminal in Las Vegas Burbank and Mammoth Yosemite Airport. It offers flights on private jets without waiting lines, strict registration and security checks. Basically, you get in the terminal and off you go, which costs you about $200 per ticket. Surf Air offers a similar aviation service in Europe.
On the other hand, there is JetSmarter app. It offers luxury private jet flights and searches for air shuttles. While this app offers reasonable prices it is basically a booking tool for business travelers. Not bad, if you target a specific audience.
Development of on-demand private jet booking app will get you into the high-profitable flight industry. The best part of this app is a stable income it can provide. Uber for plane business-model may secure high fees from each ticket purchase.
Uber for Planes App Features
- Flight Registration – On-the-go registration feature is what many business people appreciate, that will greatly save time and reduce company expenses on personnel.
- Payment Gateway – PayPal, Stripe or any other payment method you may prefer.
- Flight Schedules – Clear and simple timetable is must for any transportation company.
- Flight Upgrades – This feature will supply your app with additional monetization option.
- Charter a Whole Jet – Special offer like this may rise the monetization potential of your app.
Want to Make an Uber for Kids?