If you’re a dog owner you may be faced the problem of walking out with your pet and definitely thought about dog walking service. Such kind of service may be really helpful when you’re unable to find a trustworthy person to walk with your pet or have a business meeting early in the morning. For instance when you’re in a new city, or just having problems with a service you’ve got now.
And there is actually an app for such purposes called Wag Walker. The problem is it’s available only in the U.S. while there are many other developed countries and people waiting for such an app. Plus, there is always a place for a new one competitor as it happened with Lyft and Uber.
We’ve made a preliminary research of hypothetical Uber for Dogs, an on-demand service that connects dog owners and dog walkers. Plus, on top of it, we revealed an additional feature your audience would be interested in. Specifically, the app should help find a buddy for a dog. Some sort of socialization features that would connect dogs based on their character, age, breed and other parameters.
Dog Walks App Features
- Walker Booking – This feature allows scheduling a dog walk and makes booking in advance, which effectively saves time for both parties.
- Find My Dog – A geolocation tracker functionality that integrates with GPS dog locator service that tracks dog location so its owner could meet it at any time.
- Friend Search – Special matching service that search dog in the walking radius based on set user preferences (location, breed, sex, age, etc).
- Dog Profile – Helps users to track their dog activity and find appropriate walking partners.
- Internal Message – Allows dog owner and walker communicate with each other without leaving an app.
There are about 42 million U.S. households that own dog and 43 million dogs in Western Europe. Still waiting for someone to get into this market?
Interested in More Details?